Buy Online and Save Up to 70%
Looking to save more on your next visit to Nordic Valley? When you buy online and in advance, have peace of mind knowing you got the best deal on your lift tickets. Our ticket prices change based on demand, so a lower-priced ticket means shorter lift lines and more powder laps out on the mountain.
Our reloadable cards hold all of your online reservations – lift tickets, lessons, and rentals! Just pick one up at the ticket window and hold on to it all season long. Follow the steps below and go directly to the lift!
80% of our mountain is lit up at night! Feel free to use your day pass from open to close, or come just for night skiing!
Monday-Thursday: 3pm – 7pm Friday-Saturday: 3pm – 8pm
Kids 12 & Under Ski free
We’re not kidding around. All kids 12 and younger ski FREE – no strings attached! Get your Power Kids Pass with access to 9 Power Pass Mountains for FREE Today.
The Fine Print
- Within 48 hours of the ticket or lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lift ticket, rental, or lesson. Tickets, rentals, and lessons are not refundable or transferable on the date valid.
- After you make your purchase, up to 11:59 pm on the day before your product(s) are valid, you may defer your ticket, rental or lessons and receive a credit in the US dollar amount of your original purchase. This credit is valid only at the resort where the original purchase was made.
- Credit can be used for lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Credit will be provided electronically, as made available in an online account.
- Credit amounts will be based on the ticket purchaser’s actual purchase price, less insurance, if applicable. If you use your credit on a ticket that is more expensive, you must pay the price difference between the credit and the new ticket.
- Credit can NOT be used for lodging, food, beverage, resort merchandise, or at any MCP resort other than the one where the original purchase was made.
- Credit expires April 30, 2023.
- Lift tickets received as a benefit associated with other tickets that are not purchased by the visitor directly for us and/or complimentary passes are not eligible for credit. This refund policy may not apply to lift tickets purchased from an authorized third party seller or from a tour operator as part of a bundled package or trip, and purchasers should discuss with their authorized third party seller or tour operator how the refund policy applies to their purchase.
- Deferral of a lift ticket is only available for tickets that are unused at the time of the deferral request. A ticket is “unused” if the ticket has not been scanned or used to access any Power Pass Resort destination after April 30, 2023.
- Ticket exchanges must be done online.
- View all Terms & Conditions