THE WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR VISIT AT NORDIC VALLEY – MOVING FORWARD
Here at Nordic we are embracing the changes that have come about since the fire. We’re tapping into our roots and focusing on what it is all about; freedom to ski. We are delighted to share some exciting updates on the fast progress we’ve been making to get Nordic Valley back to normal operations. The outpouring of love and support from the local community has been nothing short of amazing, and we are immensely grateful for your unwavering encouragement. The community is the heart and soul of Nordic Valley, so thank you!
This week marks a significant milestone as our rentals, lessons, and the ticket office are back up and running normal operations. Here is more on that;
- Rentals Rentals are operating as normal and are operating out of the rental trailer that is located in the main resort parking lot. To book rentals, click here.
- Tickets The ticket office is running out of the ticket trailer and is located in the main resort parking lot. You will be able to purchase lift tickets at the ticket window. We recommend you purchase your ticket in advance to save time and money.
- Lessons Lessons are back operational and can be booked on our website. We have a range of lesson packages that can be booked including private lessons and group lessons. Ski school is located to the right of Crockett lift. Map for reference.
- Food We have food trucks available daily in our main village. We will have the schedule posted on our instagram and facebook daily of what food trucks will be on site for the day.
- Hangout Area We have a designated hang out zone where you can eat, rest and get warm. This is outdoors and is located by the fire pit and picnic tables. We also have propane heaters spotted around the area for additional warmth.
- Bar The bar is currently being constructed and will be back up and operational in the next week. Keep an eye out on social media for an updated opening.
We appreciate your patience as we have received an extremely high number of emails and calls and want to assure you we are working through those daily. Our customer service team has been hard at work processing all requests. We also are working on processing credits for the people whose tickets were affected by the closure. Once a credit is issued, you will receive an email notification. Please allow a few days for these credits to be processed.
For any additional questions, please see this list of FAQs;
We had tickets during your closure, how do we get a credit?
You will be issued an automatic credit that will come through via email over the next week. Please be patient with our staff, we are a small team catering to a large audience. Please email [email protected] with your confirmation number to streamline the process.
We have not seen our credit come through, what do we need to do?
Credit will be issued to all guests who purchased a ticket for the period we were closed. A credit will automatically be sent to you via email in the next week.
Our rentals got canceled, how do we get a credit?
- Locate your confirmation email.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and click ‘My Account’.
- Click ‘Manage My Purchases’.
- Follow the prompts to exchange your item.
- Your resort credit balance will appear in the ‘Resort Credit’ section of your account. Note your pin and swipe #.
- When purchasing your new item, click ‘Gift Card’ at checkout.
- Enter your swipe number and pin at checkout.
We never got our season passes printed, how can we go about riding at the resort?
No problem. Just present your season pass purchase confirmation email and the ticket office will provide you with a paper ticket. Once we get our systems back up and running they will be able to provide you with a season pass.
Are lessons back?
I called and never got through. What’s the deal?
Phones are currently being rerouted to employees working remotely. We are a small team and there are many calls. We are currently taking phone calls from 10am to 5pm. Once we have phones back on site, we will be answering during operational hours.
My lift tickets were affected by the power outage. When will I get my credit?
Purchases affected by the 1/12 closure are going to need more time to be processed. We are hoping to have these credits issued by next week.