NEW 8 Week Program
🕑 Updated November 27, 2022 at 11:56 PM MST
NEW – 8 Week Mountain Viking Program
Starting on January 7, 2023 we will be kicking off our 8 week program which will be on Saturdays or Sundays 10am-4pm. For first time skiers and riders you will focus on learning basic skills then working up to riding green runs on various parts of the mountain. There must be a minimum of 3 students to form a class and there will be 1 make-up class offered for any students that miss a day of the program. For ages 8-16 years old!
NEW – 8 Week Mountain Explorer Program
Starting on January 7, 2023 we will be kicking off our Mountain Explorer program which will be on Saturdays or Sundays 10am-4pm. For intermediate skiers and riders this 8-week program will expand your skills and terrain knowledge. If you are comfortably riding green and easier blue terrain, then black diamond runs will be worked up to by the end of the program. Our instructors will guide you through all our terrain while you perfect your riding skills based on your ability levels! There must be a minimum of 3 students to form a class and there will be 1 make-up class offered for any students that miss a day of the program. For ages 8-16 years old!
Terms & Conditions:
- ONLY for ages 8-16 years old
- Classes will not be held on MLK & Presidents Day Weekends.(Jan 14,15 & Feb 18,19)
- A 6 hour group lesson with a lunch break with instructor(45min)
- Lunch not included, must bring packed lunch, or money to purchase
- Students must arrive 1 hour before their lesson to check in by the rental yurt
- If not renting 30min prior is ok
- Mountain Explorer program is only for intermediate riders
- Only one make-up lesson will be provided on March 18 (if a class was missed)
- Children ages 7 years and younger must enroll in a private lesson.
- ***Students can be moved to a lower or higher level class based on starting ability level and progression throughout the program.
Reservations online or by phone at (385) 298-0151 are recommended.