🕑 Updated September 27, 2022 at 9:11 AM MST
Nordic Valley Rentals is a full-service rental shop located on the lower level of the resort lodge. Our experienced staff will assist you in selecting the correct ski or snowboard rental equipment for you and your family’s abilities.
Renting equipment at Nordic Valley is simple:
- Select your equipment online and enter your details.
- When you arrive, activate your Nordic Valley Card and proceed to the rental shop.
- Try on boots in our fitting area.
- Finish the check in process at the fitting area and proceed directly to the snow, where your equipment will be waiting for you.
- When your day is over, simply drop off your equipment at the rental shop – no need to carry gear back to your vehicle.
Rental Shop Hours:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2022/2023 Daily Rental Rates
|Full Day Online
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Full Day at Window
Night at Window Only
3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
|Adult (18+) Ski or Snowboard rental (includes poles)||$46||$52||$35|
|Youth (17 & younger) Ski or Snowboard rental||$34||$40||$35|
|Adult Snowshoe (over 110 lbs)||$20||$20|
|Youth snowshoe (under 110 lbs)||$14||$14|
|Snowboard boots only||$23||$23|
|Full Tune (Wax and Sharpen)||$35||$35|
Please open and fill out the Rental Form and Liability Waiver below. You must complete this form in order to receive your equipment. Parents or guardians must be present for minor(s) if changes are needed. Any changes requested without parent or guardian will not be able to be provided.
Please note: Purchasing a rental online does not guarantee a reservation. We have limited inventory and work on a first come, first serve basis. Please arrive early in order to receive equipment in a timely manner.